Hear Here is a free aftercare service for NHS Hearing Aids in Tatsfield run by St Mary’s Church in partnership with the NHS and Guildford Diocese.
We can provide help with the following:
- • Checking the hearing aid is working properly.
- • Re-tubing, ear mold cleaning and new batteries.
- • Checking the fitting of the hearing aid in the ear.
- • Advice on maintenance and cleaning hearing aids.
- • Advice and support on making the most of the hearing aids.
- • Information and signposting to other services and useful equipment.
This drop-in Hearing Aid service is held on the first Thursday of each month between 1.30pm and 3pm in the Parish room in the Aileen McHugo Building behind the Village Hall, Tatsfield.
The sessions have been running since March 2016. This is an “on the doorstep” service which has been appreciated as it saves journeys further afield.
Please be aware we will still be asking all who access the service will require to wear a face mask, unless medically exempt.
The service is free and available to anyone with a “behind the ear” NHS hearing aid.